COVID-19 Update – Stage 4 Lockdown
An important message from Jim’s Self Storage
To all our valued customers,
From 11:59pm Wednesday 5th August 2020, Victoria has imposed Level 4 restrictions across metropolitan Melbourne.
Under this restriction level, we are a ‘permitted industry’ and will be open for on-site work with a Covid Safe Plan.
The following measures have been put in place:
- You may be planning to access your storage space during the Government imposed restriction. Until 17th September 2020, access to our facility is limited to people who have a genuine and unavoidable need due to personal circumstances, along with those working in ‘permitted industries’ or providing ‘permitted services’. We recommend you refer to the Victorian Government website for more information.
- Box shop CLOSED onsite however boxes and packing supplies are available online for click ‘n collect or delivery. Phone orders also welcome by contacting us
- Sanitising stations at all trolley bays to disinfect before use.
- Hand sanitiser stations located around facility.
- Onsite toilets will be closed to customers.
- Courtesy trailer still available during this time, with contact free pick up.
- Social distancing applies and masks must be worn onsite at all times.
For further information on Covid 19, please visit the Vic Government website here.
If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not visit the facility, for your safety & the community.
We are doing everything we can to make sure our customers and staff are safe. Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.
The team at Jim’s Self Storage.